Trysette grew up in a town called Grafton in country NSW Australia. Grafton just happens to be the same town that has produced some of Australia’s most celebrated acts including Troy Cassadaly, The McClymonts and Don Walker (Cold Chisel) – so what’s in the water there?
Though she and the majority of her eight siblings undertook classical piano training, which meant there was little or no exposure in the home to popular music, Trysette found an escape in the songs she heard on the school bus radio each day.
Without letting on to her piano teacher, she would remember these songs and sit at the piano until she could play and sing them by herself. Some of these early influences included Carole King, Elton John, James Taylor and Lionel Richie. “I loved playing and singing ballads. I remember Lionel Richie’s ‘Hello’ and Carole King’s ‘Natural Woman’ were two of the first songs I ever taught myself to play”.
Trysette went on to complete a Bachelor of Arts in Contemporary Music at the Southern Cross University of NSW, and was immediately picked up by Warner Chappell Publishing having written and recorded a handful of her own songs by now.
Five independent albums later, Trysette is now an Internationally renowned solo touring artist, enchanting audiences with her sensual love songs, warm husky voice and her creative and cultured piano skills.
While on tour in the US, Trysette has appeared on various morning television shows including Fox 10 News (Phoenix, AZ), KKCO 11 and News Channel 5 (Grand Junction, CO), and Bronxnet Television (NYC).
She is the real thing, and being classically trained doesn’t hurt either.”
Denny Seiwell (Paul McCartney and Wings)
Trysette’s 2015 release, Feel So Pretty was recorded in Los Angeles and showcases some of America’s most sought after musicians including Bob Malone (John Fogerty), Mike Baird (Journey, Joe Cocker) and Randy Ray Mitchell (Donna Summer). Feel So Pretty is a piano based album featuring a tasty cover of Snow Patrol’s Chasing Cars. Stripping it back to just piano and strings, Trysette delivers a powerful rendition.
“She’s a wonderfully emotive singer and songwriter.. if only for Chasing Cars this would be well worth the price of admission”
Paul Zollo – American Songwriter Magazine
Having received numerous accolades for her cover of Chasing Cars, Trysette decided to record a full album of covers in 2016 which she named ‘Shadowgirl’. A few popular tracks from this album include Carole King’s ‘Natural Woman’, Stevie Nicks’ ‘Landslide’, Coldplay’s ‘Fix You’, and a wonderfully unique version of Etta James’ ‘I’d Rather Go Blind’.
In 2018, Trysette is recording a new album with Simone Felice, producer for The Lumineers – Cleopatra album and also Australia’s own Vance Joy; New album to be released in 2018.
2016 – Shadowgirl (cover album) – Recorded at various studios in Australia and the U.S.A.
2015 – Feel So Pretty – Recorded and produced in Los Angeles by Steve McDonald
2014 – Silky Fingers (A solo album) – Recorded at Alberts Studios, Sydney; DeMarco Productions, Los Angeles; Live at the Scherr Forum, Thousand Oaks; and Fiona Joy’s home in NSW, Australia
2010 – Le Cafe Ancien – Recorded and produced in the U.K. and France by Chris Corney
2005 – Here On In – Recorded and produced in Australia by Michael Malouf
1998 – French Kiss – Recorded and produced in Australia by Rick Melick
- U.S. Tour with Bob Malone (John Fogerty Band) including SPG Live (Steinway Piano Gallery, Charlotte NC), Sonoma Community Center Concert Hall (Sonoma CA), Sutter Creek Theatre (Sutter Creek CA) and a featured spot at the Tosco Music Party (Charlotte NC).
- U.S. Tour with Fiona Joy (Two Grand I’m Yours) including Boulder Piano Gallery (Boulder CO), Lannie’s Clocktower Cabaret (Denver CO), Aspen Chapel (Aspen CO), Moss Performing Arts Center (Grand Junction CO), Sedona Creative Life Center (Sedona AZ), Music On The Mountain (Julian CA).
- U.S. Tour with Fiona Joy (Two Grand I’m Yours) including Raymond Theater (Raymond WA), Mainly Piano (Florence OR), Trinity Alps Performing Arts (Weaverville CA), Sutter Creek Theater (Sutter Creek CA), Throckmorton Theater (CA), The Duplex (NYC), Amazing Things Performing Arts (Framingham MA), Moss Performing Arts (Grand Junction CO), Kerr Cultural Center (Phoenix AZ), Music On The Mountain (Julian CA).
- AUSTRALIA TOUR with Fiona Joy (Two Grand I’m Yours) including Stuart & Sons Piano Factory (Newcastle NSW), Gleve Church Cafe (Sydney NSW), Byron Bay Community Centre (Byron NSW), Glasshouse (Port Macquarie NSW).
- U.S. Tour with Fiona Joy (Two Grand I’m Yours) including Steinway Recital Hall (Scottsdale AZ), Kerr Cultural Center (Scottsdale AZ), Caffe Vivaldi (NYC), Newfane Church (Newfane VT), Hobart & William Smith Colleges (Geneva NY), Waltz Astoria Cafe (Astoria NYC), Rockwood Music Hall (NYC), David Friend Recital Hall (Boston MA), Moss Performing Arts (Grand Junction CO), Lannie’s Clocktower Cabaret (Denver CO), Scherr Forum Theatre (Thousand Oaks CA), The Amadeus Project (Bellingham WA), Raymond Theatre (Raymond WA), Mainly Piano (Florence OR), Sutter Creek Theatre (Sutter Creek CA), Berkeley Piano Club (San Francisco CA),
- AUSTRALIA TOUR with Fiona Joy (Two Grand I’m Yours) including The Brisbane Jazz Club (Brisbane QLD), El Rocco (Sydney NSW), Arts Bundanoon – Piano at Ten (Bundanoon NSW), The Crisp Galleries (Browning ACT), Camelot Lounge (Sydney NSW), Kendall School of Arts (Kendall NSW), The Doublebassment (Byron Bay NSW), Chapel Theatre (Tamworth NSW), The Verbrugghen Hall (Sydney Conservatorium NSW).
For Bookings / Info.
Please contact ACR Management:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 252-402-5395